Steensgaard Advokatanpartsselskab offers legal help and advice throughout Denmark. Lawyer Jens Steensgaard has over 30 years experience.
Jens Steensgaard is entitled to appear before the Supreme Court and he is also a member of the Danish Organisation Højesteretsskranken (Bar Association of Supreme Court Lawyers).
Jens Steensgaard has an extensive experience especially in the field of corporate advice of companies and also of companies with international relations including the preparation of international contracts as well as the establishment of companies in other countries. Further Jens Steensgaard has a substantial network of international business associates.
Jens Steensgaard is former member of the International Commitee of The Association of Danish Law Firms (Danske Advokater).
He is chairman of the legal committee in Denmark’s Gymnastics Federation (Danmarks Gymnastik Forbund).
Jens Steensgaard has experience in the following areas:
- Board work in Denmark as well as abroad
- Business and Commercial law
- Business formation
- Commercial and Product Liability
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial real estate
- Contract law
- Corporate Advice
- Corporate law
- Distributorship and agency agreements
- General terms and conditions for supply and purchasing
- Intellectual Property law
- International business and corporate law
- International contracts
- International sales law
- International Trade
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions/M&A
- Public law
- Restructuring of corporations and companies
- Sales law
- Shareholders rights
Languages: Danish, English, German